FXpansion is proud to present a suite of four compression plug-ins. DCAM Dynamics offers a variety of different flavours of high-quality circuit-modelled dynamics processing. The included plug-ins are perfect for everything from taming tricky transients to heavy, creative sculpting effects and everything in between.
Classic console bus compression and channel limiting amp processors are provided alongside a transient shaper and frequency-selective compressor making DCAM Dynamics a great all-purpose dynamics toolbox.
With lovingly modelled bus compression and limiting amplifier circuits, DCAM Dynamics BusComp and ChanComp provide 2 staples of studio compression distilled into plug-in form.
The EnvShaper plug-in offers envelope-style transient control, allowing you to adjust the attack and sustain portions of complex audio material. Finally, DCAM CrossComp provides frequency-selective compression. Its high-quality crossover allows you to compress a specific range of the spectrum and mix it back in with the rest of the signal, offering flexible approaches to loudness and dynamic tone sculpting without having to use a complicated multiband processor.
All the DCAM Dynamics processors feature saturation circuits, built-in MIDI learn functionality and a variety of monitoring ‘listen’ modes. DCAM Dynamics operates at 2x oversampling, with a switchable Hi Def mode for 4x oversampling with extremely high quality results.
- Circuit-modelled plug-in compression suite
- Classic console bus compression
- Channel limiting amp compression
- Envelope Shaper for transients in complex mixes
- Frequency-dependent compression for creative tone sculpting
- Saturation circuitry modelling
- 2x oversampling with 4x Hi Def mode for extremely high quality
- Built-in MIDI Learn for plug-in controls
- Secondary side-chain input and full MIDI control in compatible hosts
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- VST, AU and RTAS plug-in formats on Mac OS X 10.6.2 and higher
On the Mac, DCAM Dynamics requires OS X 10.6.2 or later, an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53ghz or faster, 2 GB of DDR2 RAM, and a compatible VST, AU or RTAS host application. An Intel i5 2310 2.9ghz and 2 GB of DDR3 RAM are recommended.
DCAM Dynamics is available as a download-only product from the FXpansion web shop for $99.00 / €79.00 / £69.00, including VAT where applicable.
To celebrate the launch of DCAM Dynamics, FXpansion is offering a FREE version of the DCAM Dynamics BusComp.