* Sample rate reduction from 50 to 44100 hz
* Bit depth range from 0.01 to 32 bit
* Parametric EQ on Input
* Parametric EQ on Output
* Drive adjustment for boost
* All values continuously variable, no large steps between values
* A swift kick in the trousers Continue reading →
I’ve maintained the freeware FX and instruments lists in the forums for a few years – I started them as a reference list for my students. but it seems they’ve been useful to 90,000 other people as well : )
Glenn has now asked me to post new additions here as well. I’m a blogger boy by nature, so hoping I get my head around WordPress!
Generally I’ll just be re-posting PR, but might add comments occasionally. Here we go :
TAL-Reverb (AU, VST) is a free open source stereo plate reverb based on juce. It’s very diffuse and has its own sound because of its special signal routing. Slight modulated delay times avoid artefacts in the reverb tail and give this reverb its smooth sound.
* 12 dB High- and Low-Pass filter.
* Pre delay, up to one second.
* Midi Learn (vst only)
* 10 presets.
* open source.
SuperCollider 3.3 is now available for download. SuperCollider is an environment and programming language for real time audio synthesis and algorithmic composition. It provides an interpreted object-oriented language which functions as a network client to a state of the art, realtime sound synthesis server.